Discover an online program
like no other.
New approved ONLINE DRIVERS EDUCATION (Ed) training.
This Driver Ed. course is the 30 hours online training and the 6 hours behind the wheel training.
This is a required class for individuals the MVA has directed to complete Driver Improvement Program. Members who have a driving violations, suspended or revoked licence. If required to complete this course you will receive a letter from the MVA.
This course is required if you
currently have a driver's license from another country that is not considered a United States territory.
Please call if you have questions:
To limit the number of customer contact in our office, and to keep in line with COVID-19 social distancing policy we have implemented several new safety procedures and guidelines.
The safety and health of our customers, students and staff is of utmost importance. The CDC predicts that the U.S. will have a surge in COVID-19 cases this winter. With this in mind, Best Driving Academy (BDA) is taking additional steps to help manage the risk of spreading COVID-19. BDA implemented the one in a half hour (I.5) BTW driving sessions vice the two (2) hour BTW driving sessions with students.
The changes in policy mentioned are implemented to reduce customer traffic in the office, and reduce the amount of time students spend behind the wheel with training instructors. Minimizing contact time will aide in protecting the safety of all.
1. No walk-in appointments are allowed. All appointments must be scheduled. Please call the office to schedule appointments for Driving Improvement and other courses.
2. Please visit our website Bestdriving.com to schedule your 6 hour BTW drive time. All students will receive the MVA required six hours BTW training.
3. Distance learning (Online) is the safest method for providing Drivers Ed. training. Therefore, we will continue to offer the Drivers Ed. training via our online platform. Online class schedules are offered weekly Morning, Evening and Weekends.
4. Prior to any BTW training we will obtain signed permission from parent or guardian for minors to participate in BTW training during the COVID-19 state of emergency.
5. During the BTW training only one instructor and one student will be allowed in a vehicle at a time.
6. PPE guidelines will be practiced; wearing of face covering (mouth and nose must always BE covered).
7. Hand Sanitizer will always be available in the vehicle.
8. Training vehicles will be cleaned and sanitized after every training session, and before the next training session may begin.
If you have questions, please send us an email at: Bestdriving@hotmail.com or call the office: (301) 885-0077
We would love to hear from you.
Please contact us at:
Thank you for trusting Best Driving Academy
for all your driving needs.
105 Paul Mellon Court, Suite #17 Waldorf, Maryland 20602
105 Paul Mellon Ct. Fairfiled Station Suite #17
Waldorf, MD. 20602
Copyright © 2000-2020 Best Driving Academy